Worm Bins at Home, Free
Location: In Season, 215 E Alpine Ave, Stockton, CA 95204, Stockton, CA 95204, USA
San Joaquin County's only worm farm professional Mike Dunn shows you the ins and outs of how to turn kitchen scraps and other 'garbage' into food for worms that in turn create nutrients for your garden!
From May, 26 11:00AM to 12:00PM
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Curious about who we are, what we do, and why we do it?
Local, organic, and naturally grown produce! Also featuring:
- Olive oils and vinegars from the recipes of Marianne's Pantry
- Baked goods from Blue Door Kitchen
- Vegetable plants, garden decor
- Unique perennials and annual color
- Coffee beans from local roasters Trail Coffee Roasters and Terra Coffee Roasters, and Blackwater Roasting Company
- Organic teas